- College degree, deep industry experience, executive or military background
- Exceptional communication skills
- Financial analysis skills a huge plus but not required
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Strong record of leadership
- Evidence of commitment to long-term goals
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to travel
What you’ll do
Operating partners work with ValueStreet to build great organizations from within. You will be placed in a C-suite level position in an established business and have the ability to earn the trust of your employees, your vendors, our banking partners, and our firm’s leadership.
Competitive base salaries and equity incentives are possible for exceptional candidates with deep expertise in an industry or a willingness to get up to speed quickly and be a team player.