It’s About You
It took years of blood, sweat, and tears to create the business you own today. There were no shortcuts; your days often felt like a never-ending series of tasks and you’ve had to wear dozens of hats to keep things moving forward.
As you consider transitioning out of your business, you have a thousand options to consider. Will the new owners build on the goodwill you’ve built with your customers? Will your employees be treated fairly? Will you get a fair price?
At ValueStreet, our goal is simple: to work with you to answer your questions, earn your trust, and determine whether our long term approach might be a good fit for you and your business. We look forward to meeting you.
- Jim Moran discusses small business valuation in new article (4/11/2019)
- ValueStreet Managing Partner Jim Moran Published on Equities.com (4/8/2019)
- ValueStreet Managing Partner Jim Moran featured on Born2Invest.com (3/22/2019)
- ValueStreet Managing Partner Jim Moran featured on Business.com (3/8/2019)
- Small Business Investing – Operating With Limited Information (11/14/2018)
- Introducing ValueStreet Equity Partners (9/27/2018)