- 2020 Annual Letter: A Year of Change (2/25/2021)
- ValueStreet vs. Traditional Private Equity Firms in San Diego (1/13/2021)
- What does the “do no harm” principle mean in small business investing? (11/1/2020)
- CARES Act: Updates, Best Practices, And Tips For Getting Your PPP Loan Forgiven (5/9/2020)
- CARES Act: A Summary For Small Business Owners (4/17/2020)
- 6 Ways a Private Equity Investment Can Help Your Small Business (3/1/2020)
- Weekly Digest: Models, Checklists, And Trust (9/10/2019)
A Small Business Private Equity Firm
ValueStreet is a small business private equity firm focused on making long-term investments in quality businesses with up 2 million in annual earnings. As small business investors focused on partnering with founders and managers for the long term, we have developed flexible capital solutions that fit your needs in whatever transition you or your partners are looking to make. Transaction options include full buyouts, partial buyouts, management buyouts, and recapitalizations.
Beyond being a private equity firm, we are a value-added partner in the companies we invest in. Our partner companies have full access to a suite of support services not limited to: tax/legal, SEO/digital, sales consulting, project planning, staffing/recruiting, HR compliance, and more. As a private equity firm, we have the operational capacity to fill gaps in your businesses to support growth without hiring additional personnel.
Our passion for small business private equity stems from our team’s backgrounds as entrepreneurs, management consultants, and military leaders. We believe strongly that stable industry economics combined with continuous business process improvement can achieve wonderful results. Our long term focus gives us the runway to utilize the skills we have – accounting, finance, software, SEO, staffing, and more – to partner with you to build sustainable, long term value.
Our network is large and growing. We are active in many adjacent small business private equity communities, including the world of search funds. As frequent media contributors and active speakers we have developed a significant network of investors and business owners interested in learning more about opportunities in this space. If you would like to join our network and stay abreast of what’s happening in the small business private equity world, please contact us today.